Share it!

quarta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2010

More Movies this week :)

Edge of Darkness: Mel Gibson is back in action. Good Thriller; keeps you wondering for a while but the action of a god cop wins in the end, not for all sides but for most.


Monster’s Ball: a bit strange, but funny how twisted lives end up joining two people. In the end, I think they found what they needed on each other.

Ghost Town: liked it, funny and cute. So much for unfinished business huh? Message: Only a life lived for others is worth living.

The Ghost Rider: Strange, very involving. Corruption can really reach a lot of angles and a lot of people. Kind of gray I'd say.

Chicago: Musical, liked it, must see it in the theatre now. And the bodies those ladies have, maybe I should join dance classes! I can not hold much holp with the singing though, even though, the time it is set in is interesting to me, very glamour.

Eragon: again with the fantasy, like all the movies that have dragons :). Irons and Malkovich, some of my long time favourites.

Zodiac: Creepy, to think that this was based on a true story of a serial killer that was never caught. The only suspect died before the police could prove if it was really him. Scary. Downey Jr., Ruffalo and Gyllenhaal, amazing.

When in Rome: actually one of the ones I really liked to watch. Funny, cute and sooo romantic. A+++ :). Makes me want to go to Rome and NY more!
Pin It

0 comments:

Postar um comentário