Share it!

quarta-feira, 23 de março de 2011

AnyaVo Weight Loss Program

Dear all,
Please have a look at the below!!!!
AnyaVo was founded by my good friend Anya Vosteen, a Naturopathic Nutritionist (Dip NatNut, BANT). Together with her team of qualified naturopaths and nutritionists, Anya helps her clients to recover wellbeing and balance, support their medical treatments and generally improve their health and vigour. In addition to providing individual as well as family consultations, Anya has also developed specific programmes which she teaches in one-day-workshops in her clients' homes. These include the AnyaVo Weightloss Programme and the AnyaVo Cancer Programme, and many more.
Maybe Anya could help you or someone you know. If you are interest or have any questions please contact Anya, her details are below, or myself at infoamomuitotudoisso@gmail.com.
Thank you,
Liv


Dear Friends,

As some of you know, I have graduated from 4 years of study with a diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition and can now put the letters “Dipl Nat Nut BANT NNA” behind my name. Over the past 2 months, I have developed a weightloss programme which I have successfully tried first on myself and then on six other people, all volunteers. Personally, I have not been able to make it below the 70kg mark for the last 8 years, whatever I tried. And I tried lots of different diets! Well, now I have finally crossed the 70kg line – currently my weightloss stands at 17.5lbs (8kg) and counting. And no cravings, plenty of energy and even the odd glass of wine!

I am now looking for more people with a bit (or a lot) of extra weight – and the wish & motivation to lose it – to take part in a trial run of this weightloss programme. That is the reason why I am emailing you today: I am looking for a few more participants. Please note that the Pilot is not free – but you only pay 1/3rd of the price that people will pay after the Pilot, and you do get a lot for their money.

You may ask, how is what you do different from all those other diets that are already out there? Well, in a few words, what I do is very different indeed. It is true that some diets work for some people. But for a lot of people, the excess weight just refuses to drop off, whatever they try. And when weight refuses to go, it is usually not just a question of eating the wrong foods or too many of the wrong foods (although diet clearly also plays a role); there are a small group of secondary causes of weight retention such as food intolerances/allergies, toxicity, metabolic disturbances, adrenal and thyroid dysfunction and so on.

So my approach to weightloss is a personalised one. It includes a nutritional programme which I will specifically write for you and which is based on the foods you really like. So whether you are a meat eater or a vegetarian or you cannot live without your sea food, your diet will be based on your favourite foods. I think there is little point in making you eat foods you hate for 3 or 4 weeks – you may well lose the weight, but you will return to your old ways as soon as your ‘diet days’ are over – typically putting the weight right back on, and often more!

Also included is a low-impact exercise programme which I have tried on my volunteers and on myself, and which works little wonders in just 20-30 mins a day. I have even developed a set of very-low-impact exercises for those who, for health reasons, cannot do any type of traditional exercise. You can read more about my Programme in the attached flyer or on my website, here: www.anyavo/weightloss.

I’d be really grateful if you could forward my email to anyone who you think may be interested or know someone who might be interested. If you are interested yourself, I would love to hear from you too. I promise you, it works as you will see from the testimonies on my website. Here are two:

"... I am having a mini celebration this evening... I've managed to lose my first stone in nearly five years! " (Alison P.)

"... I have lost 8 pounds! Not bad for a start, is it..." (Chanda C.)

You can read more testimonies and see before/after photos on my website.

I look forward to hearing from you. Best by email - info@anyavo.com or call/text my mobile on 077 121 888 77.

Very warm regards,

Anya Vosteen-Wegner
Dipl Nat Nut BANT NNA
Pin It

0 comments:

Postar um comentário