Share it!

quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2011

Lord of the Rings favourites reunited for Hobbit prequel

The Lord of the Rings was one of the most successful film series in history.
And if the long-awaited teaser trailer of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is anything to go by, Peter Jackson's return to Middle Earth should be successful both critically and commercially.
It starts with Ian Holm as the old hobbit Bilbo writing a letter to his young nephew Frodo, one of the heroes of the series.
He says: 'My dear Frodo, you asked me once if I had told you everything there was to know about my adventures.
'While I can honestly say I have told you the truth, I may not have told you all of it.'
Tolkien's first foray into Middle Earth has been split into two films, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: There and Back Again, and the cast and crew endured a mammoth 254 day shoot to recreate the thousand-plus pages. 

Eu li o livro, amei! Louca pra ver o filme!! 
:) Liv

Trailer:



Pin It

0 comments:

Postar um comentário